How You Can Help Fight Ataxia
There are many ways that you can help support the important work of the National Ataxia Foundation. On-line you can make an individual or membership donation. In addition, here are just a few ways you can help:
- Annual NAF Memberships: There are individual, household, professional, patron, and lifetime memberships available.
- Individual Donations: Individuals who make donations in support of NAF programs.
- Recurring Gift Program: If you wish to contribute monthly or quarterly, please consider the NAF Recurring Gift Program. NAF is now able to provide more convenient recurring gift options through ETF or Credit Card Transfers on a monthly, quarterly, or annual contributions schedule.
- Annual NAF Research Drive: Contribute annually to the ataxia research drive in support of important ataxia research studies.
- NAF Annual Meeting Fund: Donations made to help support the annual membership meetings.
- Memorials/Honor Of: Remembering and honoring family and friends.
- Family Funds: Families pooling their money together to support NAF programs and research.
- Stock Donations: Directly donating appreciated securities such as stock to NAF.
- Deferred Giving: Remember NAF in your will.
- Host Your Own NAF Fund Raiser: Contact NAF for guidelines and application.
- Help organize or participate in a Walk n’ Roll for Ataxia event.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Giving: NAF’s CFC number is 10752.
- Direct your Thrivent Choice Dollars to the National Ataxia Foundation
- United Way Giving: Designate your United Way gifts to NAF.
- Employer Matching Gift Programs: Ask your employer to match your donation to NAF.
- Donate your vehicle: Donate your car, truck, or van to NAF. Contact NAF for further details.
- Group Support: Ask your local civic groups to help support NAF.
Shopping on the Web: Shop at www.iGive.com and for each purchase you make a donation will be made to NAF.
– Shop at www.iGive.com and for each purchase you make a donation will be made to NAF.
iGive makes helping NAF free and automatic
– AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support NAF every time you shop on Amazon, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com.
- – eBay Giving Works (formally Mission Fish) is a program that enables members of the eBay community to donate to NAF. Sellers can give a portion of the proceeds from their sales, buyers can add a donation to their purchase during checkout, and anyone with a PayPal account donate to nonprofits right away – without buying or selling anything.
- – Bravelets: $10 from each item purchased will be donated to the National Ataxia Foundation.
- – Getting Married….Register at www.IDoFoundation.org to support NAF.
- – Shop at www.iGive.com and for each purchase you make a donation will be made to NAF.
- Surfing the Web: Use www.GoodSearch.com for your search engine and each time you do money is generated to NAF.
- Volunteer: There are a number of ways you can help NAF by volunteering your time and talents. Contact NAF for more information.
- Encourage others to support the NAF through donations and event participation.
These are just a few ways you can help the National Ataxia Foundation in providing meaningful programs and promising research. The National Ataxia Foundation is a nonprofit, tax exempt 501 (c) (3) organization. Donations made to the Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Donations are needed and greatly welcomed.